Implementation / Post-Transaction Assistance
- Assistance in coordination and collaboration with attorneys/counsels to undertake regulatory procedures.
- Assistance to attorneys in representation before relevant authorities such as The National Company Law Tribunal, Regional Director, Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Assistance with valuation to ascertain the swap ratio for the merger/demerger process as well as assets/business, purchase price allocation, etc.
- Undertake post-transaction tax and regulatory compliances.
Our Investment Banking Team works towards carving successful deals through a rigorous process of deal evaluation, investor outreach, and negotiations to achieve mutual alignment of goals.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We function as buy-side and sell-side advisors to businesses in the process of deal-making. Our M&A team excels in domestic and international transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, and leveraged buyouts.
We assist our clients in the following ways:
Evaluation & Outreach: We evaluate companies and market options to ensure an optimal business fit that can realize post-acquisition synergies. Through our network and professional reach, we provide communication with the right people and the right companies.
Information Memorandum & Financial Modelling: In close resonance with the client’s objectives and future, we assist in preparing information memorandum, financial models, and other related documents.
Transaction Support & Negotiations: We provide expert advice at each phase of the process and ensure the realisation of maximum value to our clients.
We support a broad range of startups and corporations across various industries in their capital-raising endeavours. We also help businesses in debt restructuring and raising funds through banks, venture debts, private equity, family offices, impact funds, and HNIs.
Investor Screening & Outreach: We understand our client’s needs and help them evaluate and contact investors, which can positively contribute to their growth trajectory.
Information Memorandum & Term Sheets: We prepare investor-facing documents that can aid in the process of investor outreach and truly bring out the business’ value proposition. Once mutual interest is established between investors and clients, we also initiate the preparation of a non-binding term sheet.
Transaction Support & Negotiations: We provide expert advice at each phase of the fund-raising process and ensure the realisation of maximum value to our clients.
KNAV acts as a trusted partner to facilitate a smooth transaction by providing compliance, diligence, and structuring services.
Due Diligence Support: We undertake financial and tax due diligence with an expert eye to enable informed decisions and help clients improve their outcomes.
Deal Structuring: Our team of professionals enables advantageous deal structuring to achieve tax efficiency and compliance with local regulations.
Corporate Valuations: We undertake corporate valuation and financial modelling to bring out the fair value for the client to base decisions.
Expert & Fairness Opinions: Led by our experienced practice leaders, we provide independent insight and opinion on critical matters to enable objective evaluation for decision-making.
Post-Transaction Handholding: We consistently aid the process until the final closure and ensure a post-transaction handholding for smooth implementation.
- Advising management in corporate reorganisation and restructuring – mergers and acquisitions, demergers, spin off, asset sales, business/slump sales, etc.
- Conducting due diligence review of target entities – financial, accounting, direct tax, indirect tax, regulatory.